Best Betting Sites Australia
Looking for the best betting sites and betting agencies in Australia? Check out our in-depth reviews and best features comparison table from Australia’s leading bookmakers! Here at GoBet.com.au, our favourite online bookmakers are Neds, Ladbrokes, and PlayUp.
We review some of Australia’s leading betting sites and betting agencies because we want Aussie punters to know what they are going to experience with each bookmaker. We can only write based on our own personal experiences, but we always appreciate hearing feedback from out readers about their positive and negative experiences with these bookmakers so we can share them with the betting community.
Best betting sites & betting agencies
If you’re looking for the best betting sites in Australia, you’ve come to the right place. Here at GoBet, we’ve got the lowdown on all the top bookmakers down under, so you can make sure you’re getting the best possible betting experience.
When it comes to betting sites in Australia, there are a few key things to look for:
- You want to make sure that the site is licensed and regulated by the relevant authorities. This ensures that your personal and financial information is safe and secure, and that you’re betting with a reputable operator.
- You’ll want to look for betting sites that offer great odds and competitive betting markets. This way, you can be sure you’re getting the best possible value for your betting dollar.
- It’s always a good idea to sign up with betting sites that offer generous promotions, although, you usually wont find out about these promotions until you sign up. This gives you a little extra betting power and can help you boost your winnings over time.
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the best betting sites in Australia.
Neds is one of the newest betting sites on the Australian market, but they’re already making a big splash with punters. They offer a huge range of betting markets, competitive odds, and a host of different betting enhancements in the Neds Toolbox to keep things interesting.
Australia's newest bookmaker!
- Easy-to-use website
- Owned by Australians
- In-play markets
- "How to" guides
- Multi builder – easy access to building your multi-bets
- Competitive horse racing odds for the featured meetings
- Big range of futures markets
- Informational betting blogs
- Customer service isn't quick
- Some markets close by accident
- No live chat option
Ladbrokes is one of the most well-known betting brands in Australia, and for good reason. They offer a huge range of betting markets, from horse racing to AFL, and you can always find some great value odds on their site. The Ladbrokes Locker adds to the excitement of the betting action!
- Live betting
- Unique sports pools betting
- Visually appealing
- Experienced online bookmaker
- Full range of betting markets
- Competitive fixed odds prices
- Comprehensive international markets
- Lack of betting options for college sport
- Live chat can be inaccessible
PlayUp is another new betting site that’s quickly making a name for itself with Australian punters. They offer a great range of betting markets, as well as some unique features like live betting and betting tutorials.
Australia's Newest Bookmaker!
- Visually appealing design
- First class mobile app & website
- Global experience
- MadBookie, TopBetta & ClassicBet merged to focus on one brand
- Great features for sports and racing
- Great mobile app
- Modern wesite design
- Excellent betting experience on any device
- Can't watch live sports or racing (yet)
- Not as many markets as some other bookmakers
Bet365 is one of the biggest betting sites in the world, and they’re also one of the best in Australia. They offer an incredible range of betting markets, as well as live streaming of many sporting events from around the globe.
- Biggest online bookmaker in the world
- Has live streaming rights to the likes of the NBA and MLB
- Great odds on offer across all sports and racing
- Excellent customer service
- Huge selection of international racing and sport
- Complete futures guide to all major races in Europe, Asia and Australasia
- Easy banking options
- Quick withdrawal times to both local and international customers
- Can limit successful punters
- Design is dated
So there you have it, our pick of the best betting sites in Australia. Be sure to check out each of these sites for yourself and see which one is the right fit for you. Happy betting!
After graduating from the University of Auckland (BA – English), Daryl was thrown into the world of sports and horse racing journalism.
Having worked as a racing journalist for two years, he decided to move into the online world of horse racing and sports writing. After years of honing his craft, Daryl became a professional punter in 2009 – with a focus on horse racing, NRL, AFL, NBA, Rugby, NFL, and US college sports. Daryl's tips have been featured on various websites around the world before joining the GoBet team. When he's not working, Daryl tries to avoid making bogeys on the golf course.